Laminate Flooring Dubai
Best Laminate Flooring in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Laminate flooring (sometimes known as floating wood tile) is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product that has been laminated together. With a photographic appliqué layer under a clear protective layer, laminate flooring imitates wood (or sometimes stone). Melamine resin and fiber board components are typically used for the inner core layer. Laminate flooring has gained in popularity, maybe due to the fact that it is easier to install and maintain than more traditional materials like hardwood.
How To Choose Laminate Flooring?
The first step is to decide which type of laminate flooring you desire. Engineered wood is a great option if you’re on a budget and desire a more natural look. It has a thin hardwood top that may be susceptible to dents and scratches. Its original appearance, however, can be restored by sanding and refinishing. Hence, it has a longer lifespan than its counterpart. A plastic laminate is the second choice. This is a more affordable option that makes it perfect for a moist environment. They are resistant to dampness and can be used in high-traffic locations.
Advantages of Laminate Flooring
- Longevity: Laminate is a tough, scratch-resistant, and long-lasting flooring option. A strong exterior shell and resin coating provide protection. It’s ideal for high-traffic areas as well as homes with dogs and children.
- Simple to set up: Laminate flooring is much easier to install than other types of flooring. This is due to the fact that the boards are engineered to interlock, making them simple to use. Plus, unlike other varieties of flooring that must be glued, stapled, or nailed down, Laminate may be “floated” over most existing floors, saving time during installation. Most individuals can install it themselves because it’s so simple.
- Cost: Laminate flooring is less expensive than genuine hardwood flooring, but it doesn’t sacrifice on appearance or quality. Every pricing range has an excellent laminate flooring option.
- Subfloors: Laminate is a versatile flooring option that can be laid over almost any sort of subfloor, including concrete and even pre-existing vinyl floors. When the installation of a hardwood floor is not possible due to the subfloor, laminate flooring is a good alternative.
- Styles: Laminate flooring is available in many different kinds of wood, stone, and tile finishes. All of these are available in a variety of colors, finishes, thicknesses, and plank styles.
- Easy to clean and maintain: The moisture and stain-resistant surface of laminate flooring make spill cleanup a breeze. Maintaining a laminate floor does not necessitate the use of special cleansers. All you need to do is sweep once a day!
- Hypoallergenic: Laminate flooring is a fantastic choice because there are no locations for dust and other particles to collect, which can trigger allergies in some people. The underlayment acts as a moisture barrier, protecting the floor from harm while also preventing mold growth and sporing.
Why Choose Laminate Flooring from Parquet Flooring?
Laminate flooring with a unique design and style that is easy to clean is available at Parquetflooring.com. It’s simple and easy to remove a stain. One of the best products for customer comfort has been designed by our designers. We aspire to be the most popular Laminate flooring retailer on the internet. We are confident that you will find the ideal laminate flooring for your house, and our goal is to provide exceptional quality at an affordable price.
We are not exactly sure on what the customer wants, that is why we provide our customers with free sample items to help them choose and install the ideal flooring. In addition, we provide low-cost laminate flooring on already-discounted items.
Laminate flooring is a type of synthetic flooring that consists of multiple layers of material fused together through a lamination process. It typically simulates the appearance of hardwood or stone flooring.
Laminate flooring offers several benefits, including affordability, durability, easy installation, low maintenance, and a wide range of designs and styles to choose from. It is also resistant to stains, scratches, and fading.
While laminate flooring is generally resistant to moisture, it is not recommended for installation in areas prone to excessive moisture, such as bathrooms or kitchens. Prolonged exposure to water can cause damage to the planks.
Laminate flooring is relatively easy to maintain. Regular sweeping or vacuuming, along with occasional damp mopping using a mild cleaner specifically designed for laminate floors, is usually sufficient to keep it clean and looking its best.
In many cases, laminate flooring can be installed over existing flooring, such as hardwood, vinyl, or ceramic tiles. However, it is important to ensure that the existing floor is clean, level, and in good condition before installation.
Yes, laminate flooring is commonly used in commercial spaces due to its durability and cost-effectiveness. It can withstand high foot traffic areas and is available in a wide range of designs to suit various commercial environments.
The lifespan of laminate flooring can vary depending on factors such as quality, maintenance, and usage. However, a well-maintained laminate floor can last for 15-25 years or even longer.
In most cases, laminate flooring cannot be repaired if it gets severely damaged. Individual planks may need to be replaced if they are scratched, cracked, or warped. It is always a good idea to keep extra planks from the original installation for potential future repairs.
Yes, laminate flooring can generally be installed over underfloor heating systems. However, it is crucial to follow the manufacturer's guidelines and ensure that the specific laminate product is suitable for use with underfloor heating.
Laminate flooring is available at various home improvement stores, flooring specialty stores, and online retailers in Dubai. You can visit local stores or browse websites to explore different options and find the one that suits your requirements and budget.
Areas We Serve
Emirates Hills, Jumeirah Golf Estate, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Umm Suqeim, Trade Centre area, Downtown, Al Safa, Mirdif, Arabian Ranches, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Business Bay, Al Barsha, Dubai Sports City, Al Garhoud Lakes, Springs Meadows, Motor City, Jumeirah Village, The Greens, The Gardens, The Green Community, Jumeirah Village circle, Jumeirah Village triangle, Dubai investment Park, Jumeirah Park, Al Furjan,
Dubai Hills & Mohammed bin Rashid City
Abu Dhabi Areas
Yas Island, The Corniche Area, Saadiyat Island, Al Reem Island, Al Maryah Island, Tourist Club Area, Khalifa City, Al Khalidiyah, Al Reem Island, Khalifa City, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Al Reef, Al Raha, Al Mushrif Al Karamah
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman and Ra’s al-Khaimah