Exclusive Vinyl Floor Skirting
Vinyl flooring has always been the best and reliable idea to secure the floor. It is an easiest way to get the unique and trendy look. And if will add the vinyl floor skirting to give your walls a finish look then Vinyl floor skirting are here to provide the best services. Vinyl floor skirting will protect the walls from improper damages and it will also help to avoid scratches. Parquet flooring has a variety of vinyl floor skirting that will fulfill your needs properly. We deals in different types of vinyl floor skirting.
Types of Vinyl Floor Skirting
We deal in different types of vinyl floor skirting. The designs and material may vary according to the requirement.
- Pencil skirting: It brings a clear and proper finished look. This type of skirting can be installed easily in the walls whether they are patterned or plain.
- Metal skirting: For this type of skirting we use stainless steel material. It adds a rich and modern look to your house.
- Wooden skirting: It adds a traditional look and best for tiled and marble floor. It is available in many colors and designs.
- Double layered skirting: A double layered skirting is used to add a detailed design to your interior space.
- Flush skirting: This type of skirting gives a unified look to your interior. Unlike other skirting boards this type of skirting does not catch the dirt quickly.
- Continued skirting: If you want to provide a continuation of any part in your interior so this type of skirting is the best solution. For example if you have a wooden flooring of dark brown color so you may have the same color of skirting which will give a perfect look to your staircase.
Why vinyl floor skirting?
- It covers the uneven and improper endings of the floor skirting when it touches the wall.
- Best option to hide the damages.
- It does not cost much.
- Easy to clean.
Why Choose Us ?
Vinyl floor skirting is a remarkable name in the market and is famous for its reliable services.
- There is a variation of designs to choose from.
- We provide extraordinary quality.
- Installation service is also provided on demand with special discounts.
- We also provide customization options.
- Fast and in time delivery is our first and foremost priority.
- We provide the long lasting and reliable material.
Our online service
All the above mentioned types of Vinyl floor skirting can be ordered through our online service which is specially made for the customers who have a busy schedule and do not get a proper time to visit the markets. All such customers just need to visit our website of Parquet Flooring and they choose the best products of their choice. Vinyl floor skirting provide the desired products for your desired look.
Vinyl floor skirting is a type of baseboard or molding that is made of vinyl and is used to cover the joint between the floor and the wall.
Vinyl floor skirting is durable, long-lasting, and resistant to damage from moisture, termites, and other pests. It is also lightweight and easy to install, and is available in a variety of colors and finishes.
Vinyl floor skirting can be used in both residential and commercial spaces, and is suitable for use in areas with high traffic, moisture, or other environmental factors that may cause damage to traditional baseboards or moldings.
Vinyl floor skirting can be installed using adhesive or screws, and may be cut to fit the desired length using a saw.
Yes, vinyl floor skirting can be used with a variety of different flooring materials, including tile, hardwood, laminate, and carpet.
Yes, vinyl floor skirting is easy to maintain, and can be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution.
Yes, vinyl floor skirting can be painted or customized to match the décor of the space.
Vinyl floor skirting is generally more affordable than other types of baseboards or moldings, and is resistant to damage from moisture, termites, and other pests.
Yes, vinyl floor skirting is durable and long-lasting, and is resistant to damage from moisture, termites, and other pests.
Vinyl floor skirting can be purchased from a variety of building materials suppliers and retailers, including specialized skirting and molding companies.
The purpose of vinyl skirting is to cover the joint between the floor and the wall. It provides a finished and polished look to the space while also protecting the wall from damage caused by vacuum cleaners, mops, or other cleaning equipment.
While vinyl flooring does not necessarily need skirting, it is often used to provide a clean and finished look to the space. Additionally, vinyl skirting can help protect the walls from damage and hide any gaps or imperfections between the floor and the wall.
To fill the gap between vinyl flooring and skirting, you can use a caulk gun to apply a small amount of silicone caulk or a similar type of sealant. Smooth the caulk into the gap with a putty knife or your finger, and then wipe away any excess with a damp cloth. Allow the caulk to dry completely before walking on or cleaning the floor.
Areas We Serve
Emirates Hills, Jumeirah Golf Estate, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Umm Suqeim, Trade Centre area, Downtown, Al Safa, Mirdif, Arabian Ranches, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Business Bay, Al Barsha, Dubai Sports City, Al Garhoud Lakes, Springs Meadows, Motor City, Jumeirah Village, The Greens, The Gardens, The Green Community, Jumeirah Village circle, Jumeirah Village triangle, Dubai investment Park, Jumeirah Park, Al Furjan,
Dubai Hills & Mohammed bin Rashid City
Abu Dhabi Areas
Yas Island, The Corniche Area, Saadiyat Island, Al Reem Island, Al Maryah Island, Tourist Club Area, Khalifa City, Al Khalidiyah, Al Reem Island, Khalifa City, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Al Reef, Al Raha, Al Mushrif Al Karamah
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman and Ra’s al-Khaimah